Saturday 23 March 2013

Day 14

Shopping in town today, and lets just talk about queue jumpers dear Reader... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! There enough said!!!! Note to self avoid town on a Saturday unless you want to waste an all day in queues.  Love the way they look behind at you too and you can tell what they are thinking, like no one will notice if I just walk in front of all these daft people queueing and go straight to the checkout. If I had my way I would love to catch queue jumpers out by putting a big spotlight on them, and play music and present them with a queue jumpers' award and really keep them under the spotlight for as long as possible. Ha Ha.

My cat Spook is crazy, I swear she thinks she is a dog, dear Reader, she chases other cats and growls at them too. They never told us this in her adoption ad at the RSPCA. I think they pimp the cats up a bit and don't tell you the bad bits like that they bite or have a crazy chasing other cats obsession. Many a time dear Reader I am looking out the window and I see cats fleeing left, right and up the nearest tree in order to escape my cat Spook. There she goes chasing after them like a galloping horse and back she comes walking like John Wayne, because dear Reader, Spook is 12 years old! We adopted her 18th months ago and thought we were doing a good thing adopting an older cat. That it would be so easy, less energy than a kitten etc.  If she is sat on her usual spot by the window and a cat goes by she goes into full warrior cat mode hissing, spitting and growling. Maybe she is confused and thinks she is a tom cat, but I think she thinks she is a dog. I dare not think about getting another cat or kitten. I have heard those stories of people who have put two hamsters in a cage and the carnage they have found the next morning. I would like to point out that no harm comes to the cats Spook chases, she just chases them and if they stand up to her she just freezes and does not move. So underneath it all she is just a big softy. But no matter what her funny little ways are...I love my cat! Is she a one off or does your cat do the same or any other weird and wonderful thing?  

Evening all x x x










No comments:

Post a Comment