Monday 13 May 2013

Day 65

I had a lot of fun with the author Carol E Wyer today on her book tour. Posting things online that we could find that are yellow.  I never knew just how many objects we had in this house that are yellow. I have to say, dear Reader this fun task took up most of my afternoon! But she is a good laugh Carol and her books are a fantastic read. It is also Carol and her books that inspired me to write this blog. 

Here is a link to the Facebook group I was on about dear Reader

It is nice to have a good laugh with friends. I love to laugh.  That is what I love about Carol's books too they make you laugh out loud. I love the title of her new book too 'How Not to Murder Your Grumpy. ' I have not read her new one yet. I can't wait, I know I will be in for a good read. The cover of Carol's new book is yellow which is the reason why for the yellow theme. It is so great to read a book that makes you smile and cheers you up too.

Here are the links to the reviews of Carol's books that I have read--they really are hilarious.

Speaking of reading I better get back to my huge to read and review pile.

Evening all x x x

http://nikkis-books4u.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/mini-skirts-and-laughter-lines-by-carol.html

http://nikkis-books4u.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/surfing-in-stilettos-by-carol-e-wyer.html

http://nikkis-books4u.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/i-would-like-to-welcome-very-special.html





2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous post! I am so glad I inspired you to take up blogging. It is somewhat addictive, isn't it?
    Thank you for all your support and more importantly, your friendship. had a great time yesterday. And now, you have a Grumpy Mug to add to your green collection. (I'll make the next book cover green so you can join in with that contest too.
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carol. I was always worried when I started that I may forget and miss a day or two, but you are right so addictive that it stops you from forgeting! I look forward to more days like yesterday! :)

    ReplyDelete